I don’t know about you, but the rancor in America is exhausting. Can we all please call a truce?
This is my Wish List:
- Slow down when you drive. Better yet, how about driving the speed limit? Please try to remember that on ramp and that far right lane are for the zipper process. One after the other.
- Smile more often. Seriously, a smile is infectious. Try it at the store. Car wash. Restaurant. Even Costco.
- Hold the door open for someone. I guarantee you will get a smile back on this act.
- Focus when you listen. Close that laptop. Walk away from distraction. It will increase your listening skills.
- Dance more often. Listen to your favorite feel good music and dance with your broom when you clean the house, or rake the yard. Who cares who is watching!
- Read a book. Reading forces a person to relax and be…
View original post 94 more words